HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor
- Suitable for short-term continuous monitoring of 1 to 3 months.
- It represents Phase 3 of the HVPD 4-Phase Asset Management solution and is used to monitor partial discharge activity.
- Supports Condition-Based Management schemes, reducing unplanned outages, downtime and maintenance costs.
- The 24-channel HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor captures six signal channels synchronously using its unique Smart Multiplexer.
- With 24 sensor inputs, a single HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor covers up to four HV motors/transformers together with the switchgear and feeder cables.
- Generates a simple OLPD Criticality number for the asset from 0-100% through benchmarking and trending with the central HVPD OLPD Measurements Database©.
- It is compatible with our range of on-line partial discharge sensors for all applications.
- HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor can be moved around the network enabling fast deployment of the system while maintaining the full capacity of the continuous monitoring system.
- It can be used for periodic monitoring of assets at-risk or to carry out short-term evaluations.
- Available with optional OLPD Monitoring Service Contract including subscription to the HVPD OLPD Measurements Database©, software upgrades, extended warranty, engineering support, data analysis, reporting and asset management assistance.
- Synchronous data capture on multiple channels enables advanced OLPD identification and noise seperation.
- A report is issued at the end of the monitoring period with asset management recommendations.
- Comes with a specially designed, rigid carry frame for easier transport around the network.
- Available for purchase or rental.
- Reviews (0)
24-channel On-line Partial Discharge Monitor for Temporary Installation
The HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor is an on-line partial discharge (OLPD) continuous monitoring system for short-term installation. This monitor is designed to be moved around the network for short-term OLPD monitoring sessions of 1-3 months. It provides a diagnostic insulation condition assessment of in service plant, including switchgear, cables, transformers and rotating machines of 3.3 kV and above.
It can be used routinely or after a high PD level is detected with the PDS Insight™ or HVPD Longshot™ unit. The system trends PD activity over time and detects any load variances and intermittent PD activity. Uniquely in the market, we provide a dedicated service contract in conjunction with the monitoring technology and HVPD OLPD Measurements Database© to provide a comprehensive support to Condition-Based Management scheme.