HVPD OLPD Measurements Database©
Logging, benchmarking and trending of data through the HVPD OLPD Measurements Database© that holds data from all types of HV assets derived from over 20 years’ experience.
- The user interface displays the condition of individual assets using colour-coded indicators integrated into a mimic of the HV network’s Single-Line Diagram (SLD).
- Criticality rating from 0–100%, allows asset managers to focus on worst performing assets.
- Guaranteed secure upload and management of critical client data.
- HVPD OLPD Measurements Database© is part of HVPD’s Service Contract subscription, that also includes: software upgrades, remote engineer response, data analysis and reporting, regular condition reports and asset management assistance.
- A visualisation of data gives the operator clear indication of the health and reliability of their network whilst identifying any worst-performing circuits.
- Network condition criticality information can be accessed in the control room, or remotely via HVPD OLPD Measurements Database© which incorporates HVPD’s Critical Condition Benchmarking© (CCB) algorithms.
The monitoring service approach avoids false alarms as any egregious trends are initially flagged and then investigated by our dedicated monitoring engineers.
- HVPD act as an external Decision Support Centre to help our client make effective asset management decisions.
- Reviews (0)
HVPD Kronos® Monitors distributed across the complete HV network continuously transfer the insulation condition data to the central HVPD OLPD Measurements Database© for logging, benchmarking and trending to identify the worst-performing circuits.
The central HVPD OLPD Measurements Database© holds data from all types of HV assets derived by HVPD from over twenty years of OLPD test experience and generates a simple OLPD Criticality number for the asset, from 0‒100%, through benchmarking and trending.