One Phase Current and Voltage Relay Testing (With Variable Voltage Channel)
The PTE-100-C Plus versions are also appreciated as unbeatable instruments in laboratories and specialized training sites where the diversity of tasks require a wide range of current, voltage, frequency and phase angle control applications.
• 0 to 250 A variac-regulated, digitally controlled AC current output.
• 0 to 140 VAC electronic voltage channel.
• Voltage phase angle regulation from 0 to 360º with a resolution of 0.1º.
• Voltage frequency regulation from 40 to 70 Hz with a resolution of 0.1 Hz.
• Independent, stabilized and electronically protected auxiliary 0 to 250 V DC source.
• Complete set of measurement and automation functions.
• Programmable 1-ms resolution digital chronometer.
• IP-65 casing, CE mark.
• 15.5 kg
• 200 x 300 x 200 mm.
• Single-phase testing of relays:
• Definite and inverse time over current.
• Min/max AC / DC voltage.
• Directional over current.
• Volts / Hz
• Directional power.
• Loss of Field.
• Reverse Phase.
• Negative sequence over current.
• Reverse phase / voltage.
• Power factor.
• Earth detection.
• Phase angle, Out of Step.
• AC / DC reclosing.
• Directional voltage and power.
• Moulded Case Breakers (MCB, MCCB) testing.
• CT Knee-point analysis and many other accurate electrical measurements.
• Three-phase testing when combined with other PTE-range equipment.
Adjustable voltage: 0-140 V, 40-70 Hz, 0-359.9°
Frequency reference selection.
Multi-function knob (amplitude, angle, frequency).
Fine / coarse adjustment selection.
Interconnection feature, The PTE-100-C can be linked to any other members of the PTE family by means of the EuroSMC’s exclusive PTE BUS.
Measurement functions set.
Special control functions.
The Guide PS Series high-performance thermal camera is designed to make the inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting work easier, faster and more accurate.
V3 Transmission Line Monitoring System
- Conductor sag and vertical clearance from ground for each individual phase
- Horizontal conductor displacement/blowout for each individual phase
- Conductor tension
- Conductor temperature
- Circuit current
- MW, MVAR, MVA and Power Factor
- Icing alerts
- Galloping alerts
- Local ambient weather conditions
- Anomalous motion alerts
- User configurable alert notifications
Battery Operated Crimpers (LEC-U27)
Height : 323 mm
Weight : 6.1 kgs (w/o battery)
■ Specifications :
Drive unit : 18V DC motor
Charger (GS/CE) :
Input voltage : 110V single phase AC
Input voltage : 230V single phase AC
Input frequency : 50~60Hz
Input current : 21.75 VA
Reservoir capacity : 120 cc