One Phase Current and Voltage Relay Testing
The equipment is extremely compact, and contains all the functions necessary for current and voltage relays. It incorporates various measurement functions such as a voltmeter, ammeter, frequency meter, as well as measures apparent power, impedance, and internal and external phase angles. From the front panel controls, the maximum output injection can be limited, used for example in testing instantaneous overcurrent relays. Injection time can also be limited, useful to safely test reclosing devices.
• Variable current output up to 250 A.
• Variable AC voltage output up to 250V.
• Variable DC voltage output up to 350V.
• Variable auxiliary DC power supply to 250V.
• Auxillary AC voltage output of 110V.
• Outputs are fully isolated and Electronically protected.
• Timer resolution: 1 ms.
• Contains Voltmeter, ammeter, frequency meter, measures apparent power, impedance, and internal and external phase angles.
• Control of injection time.
• Control of the maximum value injected.
• Current can be pre-selected.
• 1,000VA for 1 minute.
• RS-232 Serial Port.
• PTE-BUS Port.
• Dimensions: 200 x 300 x 200 mm / 13.5 kg. 8 x 12 x 8 in / 30 lb.
• Testing of overcurrent and minimum/maximum voltage relays.
• Testing of overcurrent directional relays (option PTE-FCL).
• Testing of reclosing devices (option PTE-FCE).
• Testing of dc relays.
• Testing of MCB’s.
• Verification of the knee point in current transformers.
• Combined with the PTE-100-V, forms a complete single phase system, capable to test diferencial, sychronized, and inverse power relays, etc.
Interconnection feature, The PTE-100-C can be linked to any other members of the PTE family by means of the EuroSMC’s exclusive PTE BUS
Measurement functions set
Special control functions
The Guide PS Series high-performance thermal camera is designed to make the inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting work easier, faster and more accurate.
V3 Transmission Line Monitoring System
Battery Operated Crimpers (LEC-U27)
Height : 323 mm
Weight : 6.1 kgs (w/o battery)
■ Specifications :
Drive unit : 18V DC motor
Charger (GS/CE) :
Input voltage : 110V single phase AC
Input voltage : 230V single phase AC
Input frequency : 50~60Hz
Input current : 21.75 VA
Reservoir capacity : 120 cc