Three Phase Manual and PC-Controlled Relay Test Equipment (Voltage up to 300V)
The equipment compromises of three independent output channels than can be selected as voltage or current. This enables the unit to be used as a complete single-phase equipment (Voltage, Current, and phase angle between them), or with channels synchronized, as a three phase voltage or three phase current generator from a single phase mains input. The unit is extremely compact and rugged. The design incorporates the latest in modern digital microprocessor technology to achieve unbeatable output characteristics in terms of power, accuracy, low distortion, and dynamic capability.
• Variable three phase voltage to 3 x 300V or Current up to 3 x 8A.
• Variable phase angle between 0 – 359.9° (Single or three phase).
• Variable frequency output between 40 – 420 Hz.
• Output power: 3 x 100 VA.
• Reversible outputs.
• Outputs are fully isolated and electronic.
• Dynamic capability.
• Completely programmable.
• External frequency or phase reference input.
• External Timer control output.
• Dimensions: 200 x 442 x 327 mm / 22 Kg 8 x 18 x 13 in. / 48 lb.
• Testing of three and single phase Generation and Interconnection Relays.
• Combined with a single phase Current injection set, allows relay tests which require three phase voltage.
• Can be used as a complete single phase unit in voltage, current, and phase as outputs are reversible (V, I, j ).
Assisted manual control, The comprehensive and well-designed control board in the PTE units provides fast and accurate operation for the simplest one-shot testing to the most complex dynamic fault simulation
Dynamic simulation, each channel can store two sets of amplitude (voltage or current) and phase angle parameters in memory
Control BUS, allows the interconnection of up to five PTE units in order to use all their output channels simultaneously
Digital instrumentation, including the chronometer, the frequency generator and the injection measurement displays
Selectable frequency and phase angle reference, the sinusoidal output can be chosen from various sources by just pushing a toggle button
The Guide PS Series high-performance thermal camera is designed to make the inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting work easier, faster and more accurate.
V3 Transmission Line Monitoring System
- Conductor sag and vertical clearance from ground for each individual phase
- Horizontal conductor displacement/blowout for each individual phase
- Conductor tension
- Conductor temperature
- Circuit current
- MW, MVAR, MVA and Power Factor
- Icing alerts
- Galloping alerts
- Local ambient weather conditions
- Anomalous motion alerts
- User configurable alert notifications
Battery Operated Crimpers (LEC-U27)
Height : 323 mm
Weight : 6.1 kgs (w/o battery)
■ Specifications :
Drive unit : 18V DC motor
Charger (GS/CE) :
Input voltage : 110V single phase AC
Input voltage : 230V single phase AC
Input frequency : 50~60Hz
Input current : 21.75 VA
Reservoir capacity : 120 cc