Three Phase Manual and PC-Controlled Relay Test Equipment
The equipment comprises of three independent output channels that can be selected as current or voltage. This enables the unit to be used as a complete single-phase equipment (voltage, current, and phase angle between them) or, with channels synchronised, as a three phase current or three phase voltage generator from a single phase mains input.
• Variable three phase Current up to 3 x 50A or Voltage up to 3 x 150V.
• Variable phase angle between 0 – 359.9° (Single or three phase).
• Harmonic selection independent by phase, up to the 7th harmonic.
• Output power: 3 x 100VA.
• Reversible outputs.
• Outputs are fully isolated and electronic.
• Dynamic capability.
• Completely programmable.
• Built-in Timer, 1ms resolution.
• Dimensions: 200 x 442 x 327 mm/25 Kg 8 x 18 x 13 in./ 52 lb.
• Testing of three phase motor protection relays.
• Testing of three and single phase overcurrent and differential protection relays.
• Can be used as a complete single phase unit in voltage, current, and phase as outputs are reversible (V, I, j ).
Assisted manual control, The comprehensive and well-designed control board in the PTE units provides fast and accurate operation for the simplest one-shot testing to the most complex dynamic fault simulation
Dynamic simulation, each channel can store two sets of amplitude (voltage or current) and phase angle parameters in memory
Control BUS, allows the interconnection of up to five PTE units in order to use all their output channels simultaneously
Digital instrumentation, including the chronometer, the frequency generator and the injection measurement displays
Selectable frequency and phase angle reference, the sinusoidal output can be chosen from various sources by just pushing a toggle button
The Guide PS Series high-performance thermal camera is designed to make the inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting work easier, faster and more accurate.
V3 Transmission Line Monitoring System
- Conductor sag and vertical clearance from ground for each individual phase
- Horizontal conductor displacement/blowout for each individual phase
- Conductor tension
- Conductor temperature
- Circuit current
- MW, MVAR, MVA and Power Factor
- Icing alerts
- Galloping alerts
- Local ambient weather conditions
- Anomalous motion alerts
- User configurable alert notifications
Battery Operated Crimpers (LEC-U27)
Height : 323 mm
Weight : 6.1 kgs (w/o battery)
■ Specifications :
Drive unit : 18V DC motor
Charger (GS/CE) :
Input voltage : 110V single phase AC
Input voltage : 230V single phase AC
Input frequency : 50~60Hz
Input current : 21.75 VA
Reservoir capacity : 120 cc